Starting Window 10 in safe mode is the safest way to use it without facing any harmful effects or malware issues. Safe mode helps to prevent your personal information stealing by others. Here we guide you about How To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode. Similarly, Window in safe mode observes the problem and troubleshoot it.
- 1 How To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusions
How To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode
Most users don’t know the benefits of starting window 10 in safe mode and how to do it. It has the same importance when, why, and how to take benefits from it. Look! There are various ways to start window 10 in safe mode. One way is the sign-in screen, and the other is the blank screen or from setting. We discuss both in detail. Similarly, there are two types of safe modes.
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode with Networking
Start Window with Safe Mode
Safe mode is the simplest state of starting a window. It is based on limited files and drivers and does not need any network or internet. You should also visit How do you fix a laptop after spilling it?
Start Window with Safe Mode with Networking
In safe mode with networking, you need access to an internet connection or access to other computers on your network to add network drivers and services.
Steps for starting Safe Mode from the sign-in screen
Follow the following steps to start the Window from the sign-in screen method.
- First of all, restart the computer.
- Click on the “Power” button, select restart by pressing the shift button.
- After that, there is a screen appears with some options. Now choose the “Troubleshooting.”
- Now go to “Advanced Options,” press “Startup Settings,” and then click on “Restarts.”
- After that, the laptop or computer will restart for the third time, and again it will show different options.
- Press F4 or a 4 key to boot the Window in a safe mode
- Press F5 or a 5 key to boot the Window in safe mode with networking
Steps for starting Safe Mode from a blank screen
Now, follow the given instructions to start window 10 in safe mode with a blank screen.
- Press the window key that is normally between the Ctrl and Alt keys. Now, with the window key, press other keys Ctrl + Shift + B simultaneously.
- After pressing all keys, you will hear the beep voice, or you will see that your display screen will dim.
- Must check the internet connection if you are starting the Window with networking and nothing appears on the screen.
Steps for starting Safe Mode from Setting
Another way to start window 10 in safe mode is from the setting of the computer or laptop. Let’s discuss it in points.
- Open the computer o laptop setting by click on the “Start” button.
- Now, go to the “Update and Recovery” and choose the “Recovery” option from the left navigation.
- Under “Advanced Startup,” click on the “Restart” button.
- After that, the computer will restart again and display an optional screen.
- Now go to “troubleshooting,” select “Advanced Options,” tape on the “Startup Setting,” and click on “Restart.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the safe mode in window 10?
Safe mode in window 10 helps to troubleshoot the problems and issues with these apps. In short, it will observe and troubleshoot the laptop and PC problems.
What is the benefit of safe mode?
It analyzes the problems and troubleshoot and solves them by using the best and suitable way.
Finally, we have completely discussed How To Start Windows 10 in Safe Mode. It will save you from malware and so many other problems. You can troubleshoot your computer by using the safe mode method. If you have any queries to ask, put them in the comment section and get an appropriate answer. If you want to learn about your laptop worth then you must visit How Much Is My Laptop Worth.